- 4 slices asiago bread, lightly toasted
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- 6 slices of bacon, cooked
- Cook the bacon to your desired personal preference.
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Spread a tablespoon of mayonnaise on 2 slices of bread (a tbsp on each slice).
- On top of each bread slice with mayonnaise, add 2 lettuce leaves, followed by slices of tomatoes, followed by 3 slices of bacon, then by avocado slices and another slice of bread.
If you wanna take that shit to a whoooole new level, transform the mayo into aioli like so: combine a quarter cup of mayo, 1 minced/crushed/pressed garlic clove, a tablespoon (give or take) of lemon juice, some salt and fresh pepper, then let the flavors meld for 30 minutes.
That is some divine-ass shit.
oh my god i need thissss